The Gelato Pro 12K highlights various advanced functions, but remain very easy to use. It is a very powerful machine with frontal production extraction system. With the Gelato Pro 12K it is possible to vary the rotation speed ( 60 to 130 rpm) of the mixing paddle for the best results of each recipe! The mixing and the extraction of gelato are electronically managed by an inverter. Frontal production extraction system. Put the paddles in reverse to extract the mixture through the front opening directly into a container. The Gelato Pro 12K is equipped with brakes fixed to the wheels making it easy to move where needed.
304 stainless steel blade with adjustable scrapers • ABS Housing • Air cooled • 304 stainless steel inner bowl • Large opening: Allows the addition of ingredients • Optional: Paddle for Granita processing • Frontal production extraction system • Automatic management of production, density, storage and variable speed device. • Magnetic safety device. When lid is lifted, the paddle stops automatically • Timer and refrigeration switch • Variable speed device: allows to control the overrun • Refrigeration and paddle switch
Nemox Gelato Machines are backed by a one-year limited warranty against defects in material or workmanship. On site warranty repair Included in year one
Please read Important Information
To assist in getting many years of trouble free production and quality product from your machine there are a few important points we recommend you follow before commencing:-
- Please allow the machine to rest in its final position for 12 hours prior to using, as this allows the liquid in the freezer unit to settle (if not adhered to this could seriously damage your machine and invalidate your warranty)
- Make sure your machine is located in a well ventilated area
- We recommend you carefully read the operating manual for your machine before using it and keep it at hand for future reference
- Do not over fill the bowl capacity of your machine; if you are not clear what the weight capacity is please contact your dealer
- Your machine is fitted with a Density Control Unit which is a cut out device to protect the motor when the gelato has reached the correct consistancy. However should your machine stop partway through its timing cycle please check that the consistency of the gelato is correct and there is no excessive build up of ice on the walls of the bowl which could have has stopped the paddle prematurely. If this happens please turn off the machine immediately and start your recipe again but adjust the consistency in accordance with the recipe booklet that came with the machine.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.